Thread: Pollen
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 06:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi BF, do you think that it is the steam from the shower that might be causing you some trouble? I cannot breath as well in a steamy room and neither can my daughter. The humidity makes the air thicker, and therefore, harder to move. Might you have a fluoride allergy? You mentioned that you stopped traditional allergy shots because of the cost. I got these shots called LDA (Low Dose Allergen). My chemical allergies are gone and my food allergies are much better. Still working on the food and pollens. I have had 6shots so far 2 months apart. You get a total of 12 to 18. My daughter who was 5 at the time only needed 3 shots and she is done. She was allergic to almost all food and now she is eating everything. Stomach problems were my main symptoms. You pay for these shots out of your pocket. Do you periodically wash your dust mite covers? We wash ours anywhere from every 2 to six months. We also wash our blankets in hot water. We have found that quilts work the best. Have you ever considered taking probiotics. These are very healthy for the gut. This is where your immune system is.
Sannah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote