View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Wow, freezing rice, hamster food, and flour!!!

Want to hear something funny?

Many MANY years ago, my son brought home a little frog in a little plastic container that he won in some bazaar.

Having never had a frog before, we didn't know what to feed it. We never told my husband that he had the frog.

So we go to the pet store and we are told the frog eats some kind of worms. They came in this small round container. The guy says "you have to keep this in the refrigerator". (Don't ask what my stomach did, but we do what we do for our kids sometimes).

So we get home, I put the little worm container in the fridge.

Alan comes home, my son and I go "look at the cute frog". Alan goes absolutely ballistic over this one inch frog. I have never seen a man lose it over a one inch ANYTHING.

He says "what does he eat?" I said 'oh you have to see this. (I hadn't told him where the worms were).

I go and get a worm, and put it in the glass container, and in front of ALL of us, this long TONGUE jets out and grabs the worm and Alan goes "oh my god, did you see that'. I thought things were going really well at that point.

I said "oh, he eats worms, but we have to refrigerate them".

Alan marches over to the fridge, opens it up and there's the little container of worms. Now I had previously looked into the container (it was all closed by the way). What I saw made me cringe.

All Alan saw was this container of worms that were next to his milk.

WELL, DON'T ASK WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. We should have been on Candid Camera, with the scene this man made in the living room.

We had to go and get Frank's friend Steven and he came and got the frog.

There has never been a frog in our house to this day.

Who knew they ate worms??

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote