Thread: Test question
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 12:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks everyone

I should get the skin biopsy back next week sometime, she told me a month for the test results? She did biop a site that was close to the rash, I actually got a rash from wearing a bandaid for three days. Probably had gluten in the adhesive?

I was feeling great till about three weeks ago, gradually crashed into the familar fatigue and pain. I have been really diligent about what I eat, think I will have to get further testing done on other food allergies. Losing weight because of lack of fat in diet now. Just dicovered coconut milk, and this has given me a few more options of other things to eat.

Reason why my blood test were wrong was because I had almost eliminated gluten from my diet. I ate it maybe once a week, only because I had no other choice of foods I ask the dr about this and she told me it didn't matter, later learned that I know more then she.

I'll see how the skin thing goes, I would of preferred to talk to a GI dr before the test was booked. How backwards hah. Thanks again, Patricia
turner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote