View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 08:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ah, Bonnie,
What are you going to do about the nerve? Who took the ex rays - chiro, neuro, ortho or other? I feel pinched from head to toe. I'm not sure where to turn: chiro/massage/physical therapy/amatsu/other?
I hope you're feeling better w/ your living situation. Truly. I'm looking at the possibility of a similar scenario and it's scary, scary. Ideally, I would like to share living space and 'amenities" with other pwp. I had this experience to a degree in Little Rock w/ the EECP study and it remains the highpoint of the pd years to date. There really oughta be a place!

ibby[/QUOTE]

Ibby, I also had the same idea of sharing a place with another pwp and have looked all over the island for the type of place where there were other single, middle age people like myself. If I get pro-active again it is something I'd like to campaign for. My GP got me the x-ray done. Another interesting thing is I put my neck out in my 20's and 30's and my pd dx. was based on the fact I had a frozen shoulder. It was getting better through physio, swimming and I hired a personal trainer to come to my house when I started having back problems (sciatica) and couldn't walk. I have booked a chiro and will go get acupuncture as well and I am seeing a Natural-path.