View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 03:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default new kitties and one older male cat.

Can someone give me some tips on introducing my 2 -5 week old kitties to my 7 yr old cat!!
I have let him smell their blankies.He has walked around in the room where they stay{while they were in their box}.
I held them while walking around and talking to him.I would give him treats before or afterwards.I dont usually hold them and try to get him to come to me because i know this will just tick him off!!
Once he was laying on the floor so i decided to try and introduce them.He just hissed and walked away...
I am afraid to just let the babies run free.I dont want him to hurt them!!
What would be the best steps to take.They are starting to climb around and i dont like keeping them in one room.
I need help a.s.a.p..PLEASE..LOL
My 7 yr old is usually a tame laid back cat{he has been neutered declawed}.He greets company with ease and so forth.I m just worried he wont take kindly to new felines in the house!
Ineed step by step help i am hoping someone can guide me...
Thanx!
~Kell~

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote