View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 07:01 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can say I'm sorry it's been an emotional week for Koala and leave her a hug...

I wonder if I can say that maybe it was a good emotional week but I'll still leave her a hug...

I wonder about the Alcohol & Addiction Resource Center dinner we attended last night...the speaker was Christopher Kennedy Lawford who is a recovering addict and how touching it was to hear him talk about his uncles..President JFK and Uncle Bobbie....And his father who was a gorgous movie star and a drunk......

I wonder that I'm reminded that being born with "everything" isn't enough...where do you go from there...and tragedy can touch us all...

I wonder, no I know, why I woke up with a racing mind...having lunch with my suffering neighbor today and trying to think of a restaurant where it won't matter if we cry................

I wonder if the grass seed I planted will sprout this time....

I wonder if AV8girl knows that she made my day about the window boxes...what smells more heavenly than sweet basil and rosemary...

I also wonder if Av8girl is feeling any benefit yet?.....

I wonder if Vicky knows that I admire her determination...you can do this!!

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (05-02-2008), Koala77 (05-02-2008), Nik-key (05-03-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (05-02-2008), who moi (05-07-2008), Wren (05-02-2008)