View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 03:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So we had some more drama. Chris is in charge of getting the kids to daycare on Fridays. So I left for work and thought nothing of it. Then our daycare lady called and said that Megan was sobbing and couldn't sit up and she thought she was either having a seizure or going to very soon. She asked if she should give her diastat. I said yes please do, and then called Chris to go back and get her. I couldn't leave work because if someone isn't there to replace me, it's not like the kids can watch themselves. So he brought her to me to see. She was definetly post ictal, and she had a funky rash on her face, so off to the doc she went. The rash was from the antibiotic she's on, but he didn't think it was an allergic reaction. I am nervous about giving her more because of this rash and the way she was this morning. She was fine yesterday. So she spent the day getting over that. She did bounce back pretty fast. I am tired of this though... I am also thankful for a long weekend. The seizure activity that her daycare lady described to me didn't sound like her normal seizure, so on Tuesday I will be calling her neuro to find out what they want us to do. The doc down here drew Trileptal levels just to check.
MegNJaxMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote