Thread: med problem
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 07:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well...no changes at this time. We both agreed to try to continue the Copaxone. She admits, as does Shared Solutions, that they have no answer to what causes this and I am the exception to the rule.

I decided I was willing to take my chances with Copaxone. She offered some meds to pretreat before the injection each day to maybe stop the spasms or pain but since they don't happen everyday I opted to just go with what I do now and hope for the best.

She is going to check into the Tysabri with my melanoma history and I have a 1 month follow-up appt to see how things are going then.

She did say she is not willing at this time to retry any interferons and I totally agree with her. And she also would not like me to be totally off DMDs.

I totally forgot to ask about LDN. Didn't take any notes with me so plan to do that next month!

The worst part of the visit? I had gained 3 lbs since March 17th visit! Ugh! I blamed that on my breakfast, coffee and lunch with Bannet last week! And that was well worth it!

So, guess still the same here and will see how it goes.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (05-05-2008), Victor H (05-03-2008)