View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder why my daughter feels the need to get into some serious business that is not hers to tend to...........
I wonder why i was having a great day until about 3:15pm...hhmmm
I wonder why i have to be the one to always cook dinner,even when i worked i was "expected" to be the one to cook.I guess now that i am home it's expected even more so...
I wonder if my girl will soon forgive me for not letting her go to her friends house today.
I wonder what they are making for dinner as i sit on the puter playing..heehee
I wonder if i will be able to change this mood around i got myself into ,while surrounded by all this negativity here......
I wonder if Julie knows that the sight of her $600.00 electric bill comment made my eyes pop like this LOL
I hope you can get it paid down soon!
I wonder if feelingoofy had a goodtime today with her juniorhigh friends.
I wonder if she was able to just let go of the nasty letter and have a good day.
I wonder if alffe got her stuff packed for the trip.
I wonder if alffe knows i sing all the time.Just plug your ears cuz it's not to good..heehee
I wonder if scrabble knows i realy like that name.and ia m very happy to hear all the wasps are gone!!YAY
I wonder if scrabble and alffe and feelingoofy and julie and kimmy and whomever else is reading this knows that i am goin nuts with nosiness wondering "who" from the old forums is getting married..aarrgghhhhh
Iwonder why it is such a secret.
I wonder if someone will just tell me
I wonder if i will even know them once i'm told
I wonder if i can give the room a hug.
{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote