View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 06:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile bobcat is BACK!!! - AND HAS Test results

HI ALL,

I know it has been AGES since my last post. I have had a lot going on and haven't even had the chance to sit down at my computer for a long long time! I have had an MRI and the results came back normal . I am really excited about that b/c it means that I do not have MS. Still don't know what the heck is going on but at least it is not MS.

I go for another Neuro appointment on the 12th of May and hopefully will get some answers or start to get some answers in that appointment. It could be something as simple as the eye probs that were untreated till now.

I just got glasses that are really thick but let me see in 3-D and are really cool b/c I can percieve depth and don't have tunnel visoion in my left eye when wearing them. I really like these new glasses b/c not only can i see depth but i can also see to walk staight and i don't stumble into walls and such as much anymore (though it still happens occasionally). My balance has greatly improved with the glasses!

the other part of the prob that could have caused some of my weird sx is the meds that i was on at the time of initially seeing the neuro. now that i am off of those meds i feel a lot better and more energetic.

thanks everyone for the support and I'll keep ya'll posted as i can about the new devlopments on May 12th. I feel satisfied with my "answer" for now knowing that it is NOT MS!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!! I still have some sort of something going on but the new glasses are opening up huge doors wide open to me and it is pretty darn awesome!!!

If you were happy everyday of your life you wouldn't be a human being, you'd be a gameshow host! ~ Gabriel Heatter

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. ~ Charlie Brown

When life gives you a ton of lemons, go grab some sugar! It makes the lemonade taste better! - Rachael
bobcatsrule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (05-02-2008), MSacorn (05-02-2008), SallyC (05-03-2008), Twinkletoes (05-02-2008)