View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 02:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Pain relief?

[QUOTE=TNpain;258173]Hi everyone,
Hi Jerry
I am Lady Veteran and I may have some suggestions for pain relief. I have ruptured discs S1 etc. Rotator cuff Tendinits, R shoulder Impingement, Itis brothers (Arthriits, Bursitis, Tendinits, Ouchitis) and Fibromyalgia.
Try locating Bath Therapy. If you like the smell of Turpentine get the original. If not try Lavendar flavor. Also call 1 800 282 3000 and ask where you can get Pain A Trate. A CNA by the name of Fern Bright fb_sunshine@hotmail.com introduced me to this wonderful ointment! I have had pain stop in 2 minutes or less. If your teeth hurt, I would rub this on the side of my neck and jaw - tip follow where the vein that seems to connect to the painful spot connect to. I hope these tips helps alleviate the pain and your life improves.

1 last suggestion. Everyday find something to laugh about. Laughter kills stress and stress eliminated causes less pain. When in pain, people tense up and this causes more pain! Laughter causes the muscles to relax and disracts the mind. I know its hard to do, but it really helps.

Please keep in touch and let me know if thies helps. Thanks. God Bless.
Lady Veteran is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote