Thread: tingly hands
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 02:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sorry, I didn't ask the right question then. I was offically dx in 9/07 taking Copaxone. I'm still new to MS, my hands were not involved in the major flare that put me in the hospital. I have been having isues with my hands for some time though. I work on an assembly line so CTS would be very possible.

So it is possible for the symptons to fade in and out like that? Another thought I had was if I am not feeling pain like I should, could I cause damage that wouldnt happen if I could feel the pain?

My Dr might be trying to decide if there is something else going on? I think he is hesitant to let it just be called MS related without crossing out other possabilities first.

Last comment, I bought one of those wraps you soak in cold water then use to help keep cool. I started to use it and noticed my arms/hands felt better while it was around my neck. Have used it a few days now. It doesnt seem possible for that to happen, but it is. Thats one reason I think it is in my spine where the problem is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSacorn View Post
Hi HardDrive

About your sx, I have the most problems with my hands and can relate to all you are describing, and more. The majority of my leisons are in my cervical spine.

I can aggrivate them by simply being on the computer too long. Keeping my head in a set position, such as riding in a car, even sleeping too long. Whether there's new ones or old ones flaring I don't know.

HardDriveUSA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote