View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks Curious, I postesd in the broken molar topic, hopefully Bryanna will see it there, if not I'll repost in its own thread. Thanks for caring. It means a lot to know people care.

So far it's still not hurting, but I am afraid it's going to kick in soon, might be lucky. Might get through the next month without pain until the extraction. Then I expect to be able to ask him for something stronger because I bet it will be a difficult one. But anyway, I don't hurt too much, just the tongue where it's getting iritated by the sharp edges. But if the filling falls out I am definitely calling to see about something stronger for the pain.

The soonest the dentist can see me is June 3rd. So I am kinda stuck with it until then, and all I can affoard is extraction, so I figure I am working up to being able to get partials. I keep losing teeth so it makes sense, since implants are trouble for people still, I think I will just get two partials after saving up for however long it will take.

Thank you both for posting and for caring, it makes me feel more confident that I can get through this.