View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 02:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyC View Post
Sassy, thank you for your story. Did your mom ever go back to work? My mom's eyes are so bad and her memory is shot. She knows it but hates it. For now, we are assuming she may never work again and the doctors are starting to agree. They also said she cannot drive and had to let her car go back to the bank.

Hi SandyMy Mom did go back to work after about 3 years...she was not the same though she continued working only for a couple more and then stopped completely. My mom stopped driving but that was because of the high level of anxiety....she has got into a car 1 time sincehowever that was not for the same reason as your mom. Hopefully the Dr will figure out what is wrong soon. The brain is a funny thing after surgery....people are not supposed to be poking around in there!!! There were times when we were pulling our hair out because of all the changes in Mom...it took so very long to recover and it is stressful for all. I am praying for your Mom Sandy that this is just a residual effect that will pass or can be healed...I pray that the doctors can pinpoint it and fix the problem ..I am praying for you as well...hang in there Sweetie DORRIE...SORRY PUT THIS IN THE WRONG SPOT!!!!

I love this idea! My sister has also considered asking her church elders come over and pray over mom. Of course we cannot tell her they will do this. It will have to be impromptu.

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (05-03-2008)