View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 05:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks

The trouble is, some of those things have gelatin capsules/shells (can't find them without) and I can't have gelatin.

Also, they're soooo expensive! I can't afford them all and don't know which are the most important or are dependent on others.

I bought inositol, St. John's wort, B6, B complex+B12, dolomite (magnesium and calcium) and Gingko biloba and it came to about £35 (about $70 I think) O_o

Also, the B complex+B12 was a waste of money (and vitamins) because just one tablet gave me an excess (bright green urine, prickly feeling on skin).

Now I'm worried that I've got everythnig else wrong and that a) I've wasted loads of money and b) I'll take the wrong amounts/proportions of things and so some damage.

Also, I've heard that there are different types of these things (e.g. magnesium stearate and magnesium taurate) and I don't know if it makes a difference and I don't know which type I have and if it's the right one or not.

And also I drink milk every day, so I don't know if I need the calcium, maybe I only need the magnesium (more money and supplements wasted).

Also: social, attention, organisation and time-management difficulties
Greyhound is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote