View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I guess I was MIA

I received a nice letter from a member of MSW board, that I was considered MIA. hmmm, I guess I have been found.

I am still on copaxone. I really struggled about staying on it after some wild side effects. The side effects finally got better, and i started to feel better.

Got a call from the MS clinic to tell me my last MRI showed 2 new lesions, and that my Glioma had not changed. MY WHAT? I guess the local guy spotted a glioma last year, and forgot to tell me. The good news is that it hasnt changed in a year. I am told most of the time they are not cancerous, and left alone it should be fine. To go get a peice of it may trigger siezures or headaches, and since I am siezure free now, I dont want to tempt the hand of fate.

have had several flairs, and struggled along. I have thus far refused all steroids.

Just wanted to wave, and say hello and thanks for the well wishes. My PM box was full. you guys are awesome.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (05-03-2008), sassy (05-04-2008), Twinkletoes (05-03-2008), Victor H (05-03-2008)