View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I try to use natural products. I use microfiber cloths, and steam cleaners when ever possible.

I just hired on a new girl to help clean. I go through alot of cleaning girls. This one went away to college, that one got married, this one got a full time job with benefits....anyway..this new girl has been helping her mom clean houses for some time, and was amazed when she saw how quick, easy and clean things got around here with less products.

Bleach is a good thing, in SMALL quantities. My mom used to use cups and cups of it. 1/3 of a cup is great for a super sized load of whites/linens. I too vacuum the mattress and pillows. I steam it once a month to kill off those dust mites. In the winter I will haul it off to the deck for 6 hours to freeze them once a month.

since switching to less chemicals to keep my place clean, not only is it cleaner, but I have less headaches.

pet peeve is the girl who comes to church SMOTHERED in perfume and smelling like a wet ashtray under neath that. it just blisters my brain! I cant think, i cant function, I get off balance, and tend to feel out of body.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
momXseven (05-03-2008)