View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 11:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

No need for apologies mrsd, I am just grateful you took the time to help me.

To answer your questions,

1. I do not have Parkinson's. I am a 24 year old healthy man. Just low dopamine which affects my mood and libido greatly. I really understand now why they call it the reward seeking neurotransmitter. I am not at all interested or driven to/for anything. The best word to describe my attitude is "blah"

2. I went to an endo to get a test done. Not too sure the specifics he tested a bunch of stuff when I went in and just offered this information (prolactin, testosterone, everything else: fine

3. With the Tyrosine I was concentrating at work, I was interested in women, I wanted to workout every day and could work out harder. I had a desire to go out. No more "blah"

I have tried eating more meat, bananas and even tried cottage cheese, which is supposed to be the Xanadu of tyrosine, but they do not have the same effect as the supplement.

Thank you again for taking time to help. I hadnt thought of the high BP causing the liver pain, so you have already helped me. Anything else you know mrsd, or anyone else, would be much appreciated.
Tommygun5455 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote