Thread: Our Pets
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 08:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

aa
alll of your babies are soooo cute!!!!
To all of you that have lost yours.I am very sorry!!

I have my Felix kitty he just turned 7 yrs old in may.
He is always following me around.When i am so sick i cant get up off the couch.He is right by my side.When i have had a surgery its as if he knows not to step on that spot..He always takes good care of his momma..
He could be anywhere in the house and i can say.Felix do you wanna treat?He will come runnin..LOL
When i am online,he is usually right here on the back of my chair.
For about 4 months i had a stray momma kitty i took care of but she became very aggresive.She gave birth to 2 lil baby kitties on 9-14-06.When i found them on my front porch i just knew they would be coming im yhouse..LOL
I tried to take care of momma kittie and keep her happy.
I played with her everyday.I opened the window for her so she could lay up there and look out.But after 2 1/2 to 3 weeks i guess being inside just took a toll on her.She became kinda crazy!!! She started biting her babies and throwing them around in the box!! Then she woul jump on me when i would go upstairs.I had to seperate her from the babies.Then she started howling which in turn made my felix howl...all night long!!!!!!!
So i had to give her away!!

I was finally able to convince my husband to let us keep the babies though.
They are almost 5 weeks old ..

One is male thats noops and a female lucky!They are just adorable and have brought soooo much happiness into our lives..

Now i have the task of introducing them to felix...LOL
I got some good advice on here.So wish me luck.Imgoin for it this weekend!!
Here's the pics of my witties.
I'll try and get a better one of the kitties soon!
~Kell~
Attached Images To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote