View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 12:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder If I too can give koala a hug (my favorite bear btw

I wonder if I can tell wren I would love a lily of the valley plant, it is my birth month flower

I wonder did I tell you our cat had 4 kittens? They are soooo beautiful, they will be 2 weeks old on monday.

I wonder how looking in a basket at a momma cat and her kittens, can stop even the hardest of sobs and put a smile on my face.

I wonder if God knew this was just the thing my lil niece and nephew (and me) needed! As it is their cat, they moved in with me, and we have no idea how she got pregnant (but she is getting fixed as soon as she feels better!)

I wonder how everyone is doing this weekend?

I wonder if I will be able to go to my first support group meeting, they meet the 2nd tuesday of each month.......guess I best get thinking on that!

I wonder, with my birthday coming up, how my brother Todd will feel for every single birthday of his that is to come. Dad took his life, the day after his birthday.

I wonder if it is "normal', to not be angry, then to be extremly angry.

I wonder if the rain will stop so I can get outside and lose myself in some gardening.

I wonder if I can say how glad I am I found this forum family

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-04-2008), bizi (05-04-2008), Koala77 (05-04-2008), who moi (05-07-2008)