View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 11:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by braingonebad View Post
I'm in Ohio too, and the ban has not been a big deal to me either. I can't believe some places tell you you can't smoke in your own car. I'd tell them where to stick that one...

I was getting into my car after shopping and lit one up. A family with a baby and a little boy a couple cars over was also coming out to their car and the boy was waving his hand in front of his nose "Ewww that stinks."

You know they get that from their parents.
I said, "Oh yeah? As bad as your baby sister's diaper? When was the last time that was changed? I bet that's real healthy." (That kid stunk up the whole store.)

And gave the mom a dirty look.

She teaches those kids some manners.

I hear in Calif. they are going to ban smoking in Apartment complexes...since they share the air ducts....but in my car???? Unbelievable!!!!! Also, when I spoke about my nephews...they would do the same thing....taught by, YES, their Mother....who is bi-polar and won't leave her bed. Her youngest child could not talk or walk at age two because of her (lack of social contact).....maybe not a bad habit (its an illness) but still.....THAT effects people too!!! That poor baby...finally got the child help and he's doing well, but not for his age (4).

He without sin cast the first stone.....

Off my soapbox....

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-04-2008)