Thread: Hi Everyone
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 09:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just love you guys so much.

Big hugs to you Stephen! I remember all those threads, it's sad that they are all gone now...breaks my heart. It is so great to see you!

Hi Claudia, that pic was taken in St. Pete and the Don ...some big hotel...I'll post a bit bigger size of it here...and your welcome for the email, lots of prayers....n ... Hugs!

Hi the artist!! Yes!! you are right it was Enkephalin !!! Now if I can just remember his dang name!! Laffs..I am going to Dauphin Island this weekend, I was telling my sister about this guy from the rsd board who lived there, and then talking to the lady at the only motel on the island, and she asked his name...and I have no clue...I will go look in memeberships n see! Thank you! So much!! The kids are fine, the dog is huge!! enormous!! he now weighs 140lbs!! and is full of love!!! I wouldn't take nothing for that big ole boy! He is like my shadow!! The oldest was goofin off earlier and acting like she was gonna punch at me..and he went off..laffs...was to funny, he has never done that before. Everything is fine, we moved! I finally bought land!! I'm in heaven!!

How are you all?! Fill me in on things?! hehehe

Love to you all

Debbie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9-15-06 (129)-E.jpg (92.3 KB, 102 views)
gigglebabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote