View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 10:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes its a teaching hospital. I can't really afford to pay ANYthing for any continuing care if its not covered by my insurance.

I saw a student first and HE was the most helpful, and the "regular doctors" there were the least. I mean "we don't know" and "I can't figure you out personally"??? What kind of thing is that? Trying to see how much they could annoy me to see if I'd attack them or what? They told me one of my options is to just keep seeing my primary dr. for the meds and tell her if I feel they are working for me. Uh... I need some help in ways of thinking about the world and dealing with things and people to tell me "That's not okay..." and generally tell me what is normal and what is not- but in a NICE way. I don't need to be told "I don't know" and "you can continue the depakote if you feel its helping" as if it were a placebo effect and I'm making it all up!

Yes they scheduled me another appointment in 3 weeks after they talk with my primary to "see why she thinks you're bipolar".