Thread: Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 10:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

David,

I think you said it all, when you mentioned many times you were genuinely concerned for her. I think you went way above and beyond for her David.
You not only cared enough to listen, you also offered her compassionate and well thought out advice. It is hardly your fault she did not listen.

It shows how much you did try to help and care, that you took her life and the risks she was taking to heart and let it effect you so badly. That is the act of a kind person. You did show her compassion, more than the enough.
In your heart you know this.

Right now you are feeling badly because you had to tell the truth about her and her work practices. The thing is, you shouldn't feel badly about that. You have tried and tried to help her. You were asked to give a statement, if you had not mentioned everything you would have been remiss. Who knows, maybe in shedding some light on the matter you may play a role in getting her the help she so obviously needs.

As your singnature says.....Take care of you, I will also add...be kind to you Nikki

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-05-2008), Burntmarshmallow (05-05-2008), DMACK (05-05-2008)