View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 09:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
The ILLEGAL immigrants are a decimation of our nation's purpose. That said, I am actively involved in forging legislation that will settle that issue.
Hi AMN, help me understand then because illegal immigrants really do not affect my life and I really don't understand. Please explain to me how they really affect your day to day life. I can think of so many other problems that do affect my day to day life. I am not being a stinker here. I really want to understand.

My husband told me that he heard on NPR that a farmer wasn't going to plant a field of tomatoes because he couldn't guarantee that he would have the labor to pick them and he couldn't gamble with the investment. The labor was not guaranteed because of some new laws on immigration. This issue can affect our food supply!

MRSD, I also believe that when people are overly complaining about bigger issues it is because they have internal or personal issues that they just cannot deal with successfully. This anger and frustration spills over into issues where they can vent this stuff.
Sannah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote