Thread: life continues
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 08:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley View Post
i dont mind at all telling what happened. i recieved info that a fellow parkie...Lorrie Gossman.. was in dire need of help. Her husband died in a fire that engulfed their home and she lost everything. I posted her address and asked people to send donations her way. there was only one or two responses before the thread was deleted for "solicitation". i posted again asking how this was solicitation. i even emailed moderator 4 asking how ... no response from them. there was a suggestion that possibly it was because i offered no valid proof of the incident. this was followed by (forgive me, but i forget the wonderful person who did this) a whole bunch of newspaper articles posted as proof of the tragedy. after these, i posted her address again and then found myself banned. i managed to get back in to read that apparently cs had come to my defense and was also banned, and the person who mposted the newspaper articles was also banned. the entire thread had been altered leaving very little of the actual postings. afterwards, my husband signed into the chatroom to defend me and was banned, and michael johnston also confronted moderator 4 and was banned.

the good news is that Lorrie did get alot of needed help and wrote a long thank you letter in yahoos parkiejam.

The person who posted the newspaper articles must have been "Yam" because that is the other person who got banned..Somebody told me this and I dont recall who..I also remember seeing the articles but dont remember who posted them, but I do know that Yam got banned also..Some memory Ive got..