View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Mrs. D.

I am SO happy you shared the flake experience with this board. God only knows what I would have done if I ordered a dish, and the flakes started to move. I think I would scream my head off.

At least I now know what to expect if I order something like that.

I actually ordered a lunch box special. Two little pieces of Shumai (shrimp), some brown rice, some Chicken Teriyaki, on veggies, and California Roll. And they even have a little orange right in the middle of the box (which I gave to Alan).

The meal was absolutely delicious. Guess how much my meal was?? $7.95. Alan's was $6.95. I mean, can you beat this??

Oh, I put a call in to his ortho and the guy called back after he came out of operating on someone.

I explained what happened and this is when I said "why do you think this happened?, he replied:

"Well, there might be a bit more friction going on that we would like, this is what I want Alan to do...wear the boot for one week. NO GYM, and watch the foot ulcer. If it bleeds, call me back and I'll have you guys come in, and we'll adjust the shoes. It's probably nothing, but let's wait".

This is exactly what I told Alan what the doctor would say. It seemed perfectly logical. I mean, we are talking two drops of blood, not bleeding all over the floor, like he did last year.

So I'll keep doing what I'm doing. Keeping it clean, and observing. He's mad because he can't act like Rocky. He really is frustrated. I mean, besides the neuropathy, he's had this foot ulcer for two years or more and he just wants it over. Can't blame him.

I told him we can go Japanese for Mother's Day. We asked them and there's no special menu. Same price... $7.95.

Amazing!!!!

Thanks to all for the good advice.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote