View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

ROTFLMAO! Becky!!!!! ROTFLMAO!

The story behind this picture is simple. Jim and I were casually walking around the mall in Gurnee and this museum appeared out of nowhere. We casually go inside and take a tour. To get out you had to take a picture with the animal of choice, tour masters choice that is.

This person casually pulls the snake out and wraps it around Jim and I. It took at least five takes to get this picture because the little snake was trying to get to my face. Look closely at Jim's knuckles, he's holding it tight. I was smiling but in reality I was gritting my teeth telling Jim "Hold it tight! It's trying to get my face! If you let it go I wont drive you home" He did his best but it was touch and go. I swear that snake was trying to bite my face off and choke me! Look at my neck and Jim's!

Jim was my hero.

Here is a larger image for you to see all the details. lol Look at my poor hand around Jim's neck being smashed by the snake and Jim folding the snake in half. lol

Last edited by SandyC; 05-06-2008 at 09:43 AM.
SandyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote