View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm sick of this - what stage am I in? Also Vacation?

1st exacerbation 1-31; legs went, falling...as I got better from falling dif sx came. Dx 2-16 MS; 2 Ty since. No new sx for 2-4 wks or so. 1 mo ago eye prob started (less vision, lighting streaks, lash flicker...) on and off. Never straight for 24 hrs. Still going on. 2 weeks ago soles of feet started burning. Like walking on coles almost. I saw one ref to this being SPMS sx - I'm RRMS. (scared). Another board ref a very few w/this. I don't understand. Am I still in 1st exacerbation, pseudo-exacerbation, another exacerbation coming, is this how the rest of my life w/MS will be, just writing this I am upset and fell my lips... start to tingle and swell. 'll look like a freak is I can't calm down. WHAT? Just guess. I have noticed reflux is coming bk. I've had it for yrs, but not too bad till just before 1st exacerbation.

2nd question - I need to book today a room for vac. Since the start of school (prior to MS) my 6 yr old has been promised the beach again. I have to drive 4.5 hours at best and then make it 7 days. How the heck am I supposed to do this? I can't say no - that is not an option. She has saved all yr for her crabs... beach... and has over 100.00 I am too broke to hire one to go along, so how do I make this happen. My kid wears the best, looks the best, and deservers the best. As does yours. How do u go on vac alone with a sm child and no DH, family or friends?

~ Sheena~
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote