View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Well, the funniest thing happened this morning.

I was out in the front of my house talking to my landlord and their whole family was standing in front of my house. They live next door and own the two houses.
We get along fine. Thank goodness. I was showing them my steam mop and my ped egg, and they were all oohh and aaah. They borrowed my steam mop so they could try it out before they buy it. I think that's an excellent idea.

So I'm demonstrating the PedEgg on a carrot. You should have seen their faces when I opened up the Ped Egg and there were all the shavings from the outside of the Carrot.

I said "now imagine if this were your calluses off of your feet. They couldn't believe it.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, the front door opens (the door next to my front door, leads to the apartment upstairs), when out walks the 27 year old with HER BOYFRIEND.

Well, she was caught, the look on her face was priceless. There we all were, a whole bunch of "older" people (who are from an older generation where you don't have guys sleep over"

Her and her boyfriend quickly scrambled to the car and immediately my landlord looks at me as if to say "she has a guy over??"

I said: "don't look at me, I'm 60, I just want peace".

We all burst out laughing.

It's a different world. Do you think I care if she has a guy over or not?.

I'm nice to them, they are nice to me. It's her business. We live in a new world now.

I can only imagine 30 years ago, if I had a guy over and my neighbors were sitting outside. They would have told my mother and I would have been ONE DEAD ITALIAN GIRL!!!

Believe this.

lol
That's priceless!