View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 02:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Your right TT. I am pretty sure I "knew." Heck, I have had a very strong inkling for 8 years that I had MS, cause I was told to follow up with a neurologist to get tested for it. I have even brought it up to the docs since then about the problems I had in 2000 and they suspected MS. No one, including myself, took the ball and ran with it... until I show up at the docs almost paralyzed.

Am I glad I know... IDK. I would be glad if nothing were wrong... as I am sure everyone in the wrold would be. I hate having to admit I have an illness, something I can't control. That is stupid, isn't it.

Am I glad I can start trying to take better care of myself and prevent as much deterioration from MS as I can... yes. I suppose I am...

I guess I just need a bit more time to get used to it.

Ah, my loss of 150 pounds is one of my greatest feats. That and getting my wonderful husband to fall in love with me... which didn't take much on my part... guess he was easy... LOL I *DID* do it (lose the weight) with a lot of help (Gastric bypass) but it is up to me to keep it off and keep myself healthy.

Thanks =)

Had onset attack in 4/2000

Can stop blaming myself for symptoms now.

Visit me on
beautytransforming is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote