View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 06:48 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

well, would you believe this:

Plump blueberries on top of steaming buckwheat waffles, two pipping sausages resting in their juices. Two fried eggs with the yokes gently pokes soaking through a slice of marble rye lightly toasted. The marriage of the yoke, the anise, the peppers(from the sausages) and the country scent of blueberries along with the farm sweetness of the sweet butter melting on top of the waffles consumating all together while I sip on my Ooolong tea.

OK, actually, I am having Special K cereal with tea. But the first choice sounded much much better!!

I have had a project that have been going through the DRT(Developmental Review Team) for the past two months. Every Weds we meet and every weds they give me and my partner a very hard time. Requesting ridiculous and outrageous things that you can tell that they simply don't want this project to happen. Even though we have followed every guidelines and rules.

I hope you all wish me luck cause I am about to give up on this project. So here is another Weds and hopefully, we'll get approved this time.

I have to be fair, we have won over most of the team except this ONE lady. I swear, she hates me, but I have NO idea why...*bigsigh...
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-07-2008)