View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 08:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thought on Tyrosine

Tyrosine and boy did that help me. However i began to get a pain in my liver near my sternum. It is definitely correlated because when I stopped the pain disappeared.
My questions are 3 fold. 1. Does anyone know why Tyrosine would do that?

Hi, I'm new here and happen to come across your posting. One thought on Tyrosine....I've read that tyrosine helps move fat out of your liver....perhaps you were experiencing a bit of a detox from the amino acid. I know when my husband starting taking histidine he had a severe reaction to it because for the first time his lungs were functioning at a healthier level.....we decided to let him go through it because we figured his body was actually now trying to rid his body of the old toxins that he was unable to do before......it lasted for about 7-8 days......it was horrible but then one day it all cleared out and he felt much better! It does seem to make sense that if certain organs haven't been functioning as good as they should be, when they get a kick start things start moving. I know when I've done a kidney flush they ache for a few days before I start to feel good again.

Anyways...good luck to you!!!! I know it can all be challenging!!!
moms4alt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote