View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 10:19 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered_illusions View Post
Sue, I sent John an email asking for an update too, and then there was one. I guess enough had asked for it and he was able to fix something and get one up. I didn't get any notice about this temp. forum, though. Fortunately, someone in the chat room told me. It was a blessing to have the chat room to help cope while the forum was down.

hugs

Jen, you probably don't remember me ,but I remember you. I came in your Yahoo chat once and when I put the link to this forum up in the chat room, you and another chatter called me a trouble maker and ran me out of the room.

I was appalled. You were saying you were there to help those with E, but you didn't want them to have any info other then yours. Now you are here, so I hope you have changed in that respect.

hugs

Is there somewhere that most members went to while this site was down or a way to keep in touch?

Sorry Joy but I do not have a chat roomso you must have me mistaken with someone else.

I have been a member of BT for about 4 years so yes I did come here when I was invited to do so
Rocking4Epilepsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote