View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 10:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown need a neurologist in Arizona

Hello,
I was injuried at work over 2 months ago. I have been given the run around since then. WC accepted my claim but no time loss and are fighting part of my medical. I have to see a neurologist but have the right to see my own. I refuse to see the one they recommend as I have heard he sides with WC every time, and no one can go with me except a WC case manager. I do not agree with this at all. I have not worked for over 2 months now, with no income and no help. My spine Dr. report was incorrect also, Funny the WC case manager went to see the spine Dr. first and had a meeting with him prior to my visit. He was very cold and would not explain anything to me and was just quoting from the WC file he was provided.
I have had several MRI's been in the hospital for a week and still no actual help. The spine dr. did state I need a Neurologist for an IME. Stated I have an abutment up against my cord without signal changes. Also my Oswestry Disability Index score is high. No Dr. i have seen will talk to me the patient, even when I was in hospital. They just send there reports to WC. In his report he also stated I have Cervical Spondylosis C4-5 and worse at C5-6. Cervical foraminal stenosis primarily C5-6 as well as Central canal stenosis at C5-6. per my MRI have C4-5 and C5-6 disk bulge. was told in hospital have bulging disks in Lumbar as well. I can barley move my head. I have migraines and vision problems constantly along with shooting pain from my foot to head when I step. I shake alot and it gets worse as the day goes on.
So now I need a Neurologist so I can get help and get my life back. Any ideas??? I just want a caring Dr. that will explain things to me and get me the help that is needed.
PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED TO BE ABLE TO WORK OR GET TIME LOSS BEFORE WE LOSS EVERYTHING. I have a medical deposition on Monday.
inpain24/7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote