View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 11:50 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

catluvr .sorry to hear of your losses... big ones .
I am proud and glad to hear that you have hung in and that you found your way here to neuro.
I would think that since most times a person usualy celebrates a birthday year after year that birthdays are trained into ones memory much like the holidays and heck xmas is pasted all over to remind us. but the exact day and year one passes on, be it suicide or from illness , natural causes ...
it throws a hard fast curve ball at you and the loss is felt all year threw ...by you not by the whole world like a holiday or birthday that friends and co workers would share the mood along with you. so you have many reasons to not recall the exact year and day. You can always ask and write it down or find a way that you can memorialize it like a tree with a stone by it that has the date. I dont think it is that "unusual " to forget the exact year and day
of ones death but that is just my opinion.So much gets into your mind when a loss happens like that i dont think it unusual at all really. I hope you are able to get to the proper support and help for your pain to get threw this. and...
We hope to get to know you better I send you healing vibs .
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-07-2008), Doody (05-07-2008), who moi (05-07-2008)