View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 04:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkDizzle View Post
anyone know if it is ok to have a few drinks while on rebif?

and ill be 100% honest when i say "a few drinks" i mean killing a 12 pack at a party now and then but not every night/weekend..

reason i ask is we had a get together last weekend and i went.. well... a little over board.. but i didn't really think about rebif + beer could = something very bad until i went for my blood test.. everything must have been ok since i never got a call from my neuro saying.. "hey stupid! you messed up" but i don't think i am gonna do that again just to be on the safe side.. though i can't promise i wont be having a brew on pizza night..
I was wondering the same thing about Avonex. I'm about to start taking it next week, and was a little worried about my weekend schedule.
My doc said drinking was okay, but the pharmacist said that while there aren't any studies on mixing alcohol and interferons, she wouldn't recommend anything more than a glass of wine with dinner. Boooo. I like my doc's answer better. But I'll try to take it easy anyway. Maybe not as easy as the pharmacist suggested, but easy none the less.

Planning to be a "glass half full" kind of gal...
just as soon as I get my head around this.

Rissa_TX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PunkDizzle (05-11-2008)