View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 05:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you but I do have an attorney

I am not from here but moved to AZ. Yes they play very rough and very unfair. I was hit in the face by a box while handing items to a co-worker while looking up. My head was back when it happened. I felt the pain all the way down my neck back and of course my face, and have eye problems that are getting worse and severe neck, back and leg pain (leg mainly when I step this started 2 weeks later and put me in the hospital for a week) my toes go numb and so do some of my fingers.

I did get an attorney how ever he never returns my calls or emails of questions. I scan and email all the medical bills and correspondence that is sent to me instead of him. I was told he did put in for a order of protection but the judge denied it. I do not know why. Now I am told I not only have to see there Neurologist but no one can go with me except a WC case manager.
I have a deposition next week before my appointment and was told my attorney will see me 30 minutes prior. If he does not want to be my attorney he can just man up and say so. that way I can getsomeone who cares about there cleints and patient. i am guessing since I am not getting any time loss my attorney does not get paid unless I get paid so he is not doing much of anything to help.
If I had money I would hire my own but we are already a month behind in bills because I am not working. I have seen 2 spine Dr. 1 from WC and 1 from attorney but the attorneys just quoted from the WC spine dr. report. Since I am not from here I do not have a dr. nor insurance to see one now. I was referred to a few Neuroloigists but they will not take work injury patients.
I will try to find out about Insurance Ombudsman in AZ though. I can nnot do any normal life things. I cannot even walk more then 100 yards with out sever pain and my legs almost giving out on me and shaking really bad. I am worse in the morning then get alittle better after advil then as the day goes on I get worse and worse and by evening I feel like I am not all there kind of almost confused.
inpain24/7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote