View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 10:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

My little brother's name is Justin. And yes he has a special chair we put him in when he gets speech therapy( as I mentioned he cant talk or eat) and it holds him up pretty well.However its not for anything else other then that or something we put him in when we want to play with him .We put him in it cause it holds him well while we try to get him to make eye contact with us or follow a toy with his eyes or something.ANd the chair helps becuase it holds him up while we do that. Its only for indoors though. The chair is not a wheelchair its more like a high chair with straps to keep him up rite.He also has something called a stander we put him in that keeps him standing. It practically jolds up his ENTIRE body. This is so that he can get used to applying pressure to his feet. Was recommended by his physical therapist. He also has a stroller customly made for him too. As for an actual chair to take him everywhere he doesnt quite have one yet. Hes still a stroller baby but when he becomes a little older maybe 4yrs old or five then most likely he will.
Thanx twinkletoeS. I appreciate it, Hugs rite back atcha.

luvin this community DEFinEtLy!!
jess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote