View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 11:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenno View Post
Hey Austin,

My 17-year-old daughter also had RSD in her stomach, and she too participated in Dr. Sherry's program. I agree with your thinking that what they do there does have the potential to help although Sarah, like you, found no relief for her abdominal pain.

I read that you have tried every imaginable treatment, and I'm sure it seems like that; but I just had to ask if you have ever had a chance to try hyperbaric oxygen treatments. They were the one treatment that finally stopped Sarah's pain and allowed her to return to the many activities that she was missing out on.

Hang in there, Austin ... and never, never give up hope!

Jeanne
While yes it has seemed like every treatment possible i have never heard of the "hyperbaric oxygen treatments" but i will be sure to contact my doctor once they open this morning and will ask about this. At this point i am trying any suggestion that others with RSD/RND are using that i have never heard of. I thank you for this new suggestion. You have given me a new sense of hope to rely on. As well it is nice to hear from another that has gone through Dr. Sherry's program. Thank you for your post. Hope you and sarah the best of the pain free years.
LordWood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote