View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 05:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sheena,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena View Post
This decision was unsure and so is MS. I will not worry about it till it gets here. Most others will disagree, but this is my right, and how I feel.
What is so great about NT, is that we get to hear so many different perspectives. We are all as different with the ms, and we all respond in a variety of ways. It's our coping skills. We all do what we need to in order to survive the horrible card we have been dealt.

I'm a little different than you. I like to know all the possibilities, because I hate surprises. So I do try to educate myself to some degree, without going overboard. But I am able to do that without letting it worry me a great deal. I am somewhat of a realist. Oh sure, I have my moments when it all gets to me.... especially during an flair up. But mostly, I just deal with the moment, but be aware of the possibilities.

I think your way is right for you. That is what is so great about these boards. We can learn from one another. I'm really just thinking out loud. You just made me think how we all really do cope in such different ways.

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jules A (05-08-2008), Kitty (05-09-2008)