Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 07:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile new member

Hi Everyone and thank you for letting me join your group. I hope to find out more about my problems i've been having. I'll just give you a brief history of myself and later i'll post my questions. I'm a 47yr old female, two years ago i found out i had Chiari malformation. I had surgery 1 1/2 yrs ago x2 as i had a csf leak after the first surgery. since then i have had neck problems and they have gotten worse overtime and the pain goes down my arm and back of my shoulder to my hand and fingers (numbness tingling) I had had an MRI) last november as i have been still having a lot of headaches and my neorologist never told me that the report said "incidental note is made of a 1.2 x 0.9 cml nerve root sheath diverticulum versus an intraforminal left T1 perineural cyst"
I was told this by my orthopedic surgeon as he had done surgery on my shoulder about 4 years ago (that's why i saw him) so now i'm going to see him, he said i have open nerve ending. well that's enough for now. I'd love to hear anyone's input

Thanks
Christine
sunniecher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote