View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Thank you both for being my friends, you're the best!

Thank you bizi! I am just delighted that Jack and I had such a wonderful time. It was almost like being seventeen again with him, we talked and held hands and really enjoyed our day out. And writing for the past two weeks has been just great!

I am so glad my thrift store finds tickled you too Mari, I was bouncing in my chair when I found them, mostly because I was expecting to find nothing, yet there they were! Almost new condition! They had two identicle juicers, but I got the cleanest looking one and it worked great! Haven't got the kernals to try out the popcorn popper yet but should get some today. And you're right, it's the best news to share, that I am enthusiastic about writing again!

I am so glad I have you both in my life, sharing things with you really makes me feel good. To know that it also brightens your days to hear about events going on just makes me feel happy. If I get started on this new novel I'll let you know here.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-08-2008)