View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 07:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNpain View Post
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I have an attorney now helping me, but it just sucks to have to pay someone so much money for something that I should be able to do on my own. I think they have the system fixed so that the only way to get anywhere is to split the money with an attorney. Why should attorneys profit from our suffering? I guess at least the good news is the attorney I have has a strong track recored of winning these cases. She also told me that she has won with less evidence than what I've supplied her with. So all I can do now is wait and see what happens.
Good for you. Sounds like you are moving in the right direction here. But, you are right. Its so very sad that the system is set up like it is. When a situation is cut and dried, there is no reason for you to have to pay an attorney. Its just a sorry, sorry sytem.

The attorney I am using now also has the best track record in our area as well. I should have went to them first but its has certainly been a live and learn situation!
gamgam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote