View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 08:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
No, you're not ever going to feel alone again now that you've joined this family... And why are so many men like your friend!! They are afraid of their feelings...just can't handle it....I always think of Ray on Everybody Loves Raymond because he is so typical. If they could only figure out that we women are attracted to men who are in touch with their feelings....well, I digress! *grin

I tracked you down on the spinal forum and read that you are getting a spinal cord stimulator on the 14th. I pray this is the solution to all your pain...gee that's just a week from today.
Oh yes, I think I have found a new "family". I have never felt so welcome anywhere. I can't understand this friend of mine either. Sometimes I need a shoulder to cry on or just some one to listen; not watch TV and make a comment here & there. He has been with me for my mother's & sister's deaths; all he has to say is "Well, you didn't get along with them anyway.". Of course any family has their ups & downs but there is always that bond. He has lost his grandparents - both of which I went to Ohio with him to be with his family. I wonder how he is going to handle the loss of anyone close in his family. I pray it won't happen but his mom is 75yrs old and won't last forever. Of course I will be there for him; I can't stand to see someone hurting.

As for the spinal cord stimulator, I am nervous, anxious, and just plain scared but if it can take away some of this pain it will all be worth it. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (05-08-2008)