View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 02:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi guys. To read these threads and here about all the complexities B12 can cause is quite alarming, but also, as i think many B12 sufferers have found, its very liberating to read others side effects, as they then explain things about oneself that has gone undiagnosed. Its like a voice in your head that yells " See, I told you you were'nt going crazy.!!! this IS happening to other people..WOW..and the doctors say its just stress..PHOOEE to them."
I have been diagnosed with pernicious anemia only early last year, but have felt that "something" was wrong with me for years before then, and just saying 'your iron levels are low, take some iron and you will be fine' never solved the problem. But now...Even with the B12 injections, i am trying to find a happy medium between jabs. every three months is way too long, but the docs say ,'no..thats the norm'... To me, every month is stretching it. Even though my levels are, as they say 'within the acceptable level'....I feel that maybe long term deficiency has taken its toll and done some irreversible problems are with me forever. I mainly speak about the neurological effects on the mind. How can i overcome this. Any ideas ? as the doctors here in Australia, well the G.P's that i have seen, don't Know ****. sorry but its frustrating. The fatigue, the confusion, the memory loss and the issues with central vision, have been there constantly and i feel as though i am losing my mind a little.
DanFromAus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote