View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Ladojo:

Hi, My name is Melody. Just wanted to say Welcome.

Unfortunately sometimes, our children disappoint us. When we are having difficulty, they just can't deal with it. Sounds like this is what is happening at your end.

Many of us have been there. Is it right?? Of course not. Can we do anything about it?? Again, of course not.

So what we do here on these boards is emotionally support each other, and become cyber friends. There are so many forums you can go on, and if you find some that are specific to your ailments, you can go there and post and you'll get lots of friendly help and information.

I know what it is like to want to be able to depend on another human being for compassion and support and then they are not there for you.

So we have to find other outlets. First you have to manage your pain. Depression also makes the pain get worse.

So here's hoping that there are brighter days ahead for you. I just wanted to welcome you to our little corner of the world.

I am giving you your own beautiful angels to watch over you. I find that graphics (especially the beautiful ones), calm our minds and make us feel better.

So here is one just for you.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote