View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The pain got bad enough last night that I didnt even have to move my eye to feel the pain.

I ended up calling my opthalmologist's office and they had him call me back. I woke the poor guy up.

He said that my glasses would NOT trigger a new optic neuritis. Plus, the fact that they're being remade and I've been wearing my old glasses for the past 4 days...didnt actually wear the new glasses for more then a few hours (and that wasnt even a consecutive few hours)

He did say something about allergies making a person feel uncomfortable, and that it might not be ON bugging me but seasonal allergies. Which does kind of make a little sense. I've been sneezing for 3 days, and my ears feel weird and the allergies are making my eyes burn, and I do get headaches sometimes when the allergies hit me.

I havent taken anything for the allergies yet (have a limited supply of Clarinex) but he thought that would be a possible cause. He did diagnose me with ON in that eye, back in february, so he thought the dim vision could be from that...I know from experience that it takes awhile for ON to heal, so I could just have been having a dim vision day yesterday.

Still have a bit of the fuzzy vision today, and the eye still hurts but not as bad as it did last night.

Hopefully it was just allergies. I feel bad now that I woke up the opthalmologist at 330am.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (05-09-2008)