View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 06:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi all,
Sorry I have not posted. I have been busy trying to get through the school week/work, whatever you want to say. My eye is finally looking better from falling down the stairs! For awhile, it was a different color everyday. I did not have my contact with Laura Tuesday, but another advocate, so I didn't get much done with her (I don't know her) and I have trust issues with people I don't know. So, Laura is coming tomorrow. This weekend, I am going to Ann Arbor and then visiting with a friend on Sunday.

Mood wise - I am doing a lot better. Not so depressed and a little less anxious. I am eating almost normally again, too.

My ex-roommate who also has a mental illness is in the state hospital right now. They didn't think they could handle her anywhere else. (For one, she is BIG, and for another she is violent.) I don't know how I ever lived with her. Some of me feels like it is just a show....but other parts of me feel bad for her. I don't know. I am not friends with her because she nearly attacked me....hard to be friends with someone like that......but I guess its just the future social worker in me...........I care about people and their struggles with mental illness. Although I don't know how much of it IS mental illness, but I guess I will never know. Anyway, I am doing much better now and even though I am still struggling to get through this, I at least know I will now.

Hope all is well for everyone!

Diagnoses:Right-sided spastic hemiplegia (Cerebral Palsy), Neurogenic bladder, Migraines, GERD, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Raynaud's Phenomenon, and Neurocardiogenic Syndrome
KellyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote