View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Welcome to the board Emma. I am sorry you are facing this today. When you put your daughter in the seat I am assuming she doesn't keep the seat belt on correct? The only thing I can think of is having child safety locks put in the back first or simply take off the handles. Second you may want to place some form of a barrier between the front and back seat so she cannot get to you while your driving until this is worked out? Third, check with the car company to see if there is some form of safety belt locks you can invest in so she can't get out of the seat?

Whatever you decide and figure out, hang in there. Do they have her on medication or behavior modification therapies? You said your new the diagnosis so maybe, if she's on meds, they haven't had a chance to get into her system yet.

I will say a little prayer for your child and for you and your husband. God bless you as parents. The love you have shines through your words.
Dmom3005 (12-09-2010)